Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Does he like me or is just a really big flirt..?

I was hanging with friends yesterday, including him.

I met him like a couple months ago, but recently just started talking to him when we last met at a bday party.



During the hangout he would put his..

Arms around my shoulders, or be leaning on me..he did this to my other friends, but not as much as he did it to me. He wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me closer to him when we sat down..and he was trying/held my hands when the fireworks were on and he was standing really close to me as well. We did joke around and talk but it was still awkward for me since im shy. Another moment was when we were sitting on the ground, and he said something as a joke and i took it offensively but just as a joke..so i rolled on my back and covered my face. he kneeled down saying sorry, but he placed his palm on the flat of my stomach. Near the end of the night/fireworks he was calling me pretty, or if someone made a pretty comment about something he

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships