Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gaah please help pretty pretty please 10 points for best answer pleasee!?

okay me and my bf were together for 2 years and a half he broke up with me because he suddenly had commitment issues and doesnt want to be in a relationship anymore not just with me but with any other girl its been 2 months since we broke up and i heard hes with another girl i wanted to make sure so i still have his email password (I KNOW THIS IS WRONG AND I FEEL BAD ABOUT IT) but i opened his email and found out who she was it sickened me to read what i read he gave her our song OUR SONG out of all the songs in the world and he tells her i love you ive never felt this way before and hes only known her for like a week ugh i feel like everything he told me was bullshit anyway i told him that someone told me youre with another girl...and he just flipped hes like its great to know that you think im like this that i would get over you so quickly i mean seriously I JUST WANTED TO TELL HIM ***** I KNOW YOURE WITH SOMEONE ELSE! and i still do but im not sure if i should you know i opened his email which is wrong so anyway should i tell him or just keep him thinking that im clueless?! i still care for him and i want him to be happy even if it was with 10 other girls but seriously how could he do that?! anyway should i tell him or no?! and if i should how do i say it how do i tell him that i opened his email in a way that doesnt seem so horrible that i did that?!?!
DO NOT TELL HIM!!! wtf are you thinkin?? He is bold face lieing to you #1 you saw the proof and your still allowing yourself to believe that he is the same guy you had these feelings for but he is obviously NOT who you thought he was... If he cared he would have just told you, and your still talking to him opening up all these wounds you should be giving time to heal!! You seem like a really good person and I dont think you deserve to be treated that way! Your still in love with him and thats completely understandable you were with guy for 2 years thats a long relationship and it seems as though he just threw it all away on a wimb you need to stay away from him that is my advice if your not what he wants why would sit and pine away for him?? You should want to be with someone whos gonna fight for your love and treat you like your the only girl in the whole world who matters there are guys like that out there!! he missed out on a really great thing take it as his loss and take the time you need to pick yourself back up and let him go, I guarentee if you cut him out completely dont talk text email or phone him AT ALL it will only be a matter of time before he realizes he made a huge mistake!! PLease be strong ..I wish you the best of luck...chin up buttercup xoxo
Okay dont tell him I would just stop talking to him he is not the one for you girlie. Let things go and move on he won

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships