Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I like this guy, not sure if he likes me Longstory. How To Flirt? What to wear? Swimmeet tomorrow please help!?

Okay so im just going to say his name is *Jake So Ive known Jake maybe for 4 months but we didnt talk and I wouldnt be surspised if he didnt know my name. We were in Spring Tennis. So My parents signed me up for swimteam. I saw *Jake was on it. *Jake is 12 and im 11, I swim in the lane for 12 year old and he swims in the lane for 13 year old were *Abby swims, ive tried ti talk to him but I get nerverous but at swim meets we talk and I love to make him laugh So its kinda like Superman and Kent Clark reverse Quiet antisocial like by day and cooleo by night. But if you talk to him at day he can be cool just gotta break the shell, and *Vallery likes him also she is kinda friends but because she likes *Jake A big X for her. So a swim meet is coming on Tuesday and I need to know how to make him laugh, flirt hang out what to wear how to win his heart and advice on how guys think heres a pic: tell me what I gotta do its a goofy pic) http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs055.ash2/36113_137628866254594_100000224455248_412064_4092212_n.jpg



I dont know how to flirt.. that well... Im not sure if he can date i cant but i want him to really like me

please tell me HOW to flirt
Honey, you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships