Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What are a few events that have changed your perspective on life?

I have recently had a pregnancy scare my boyfriend. Fortunantly I am not but having the possibility of it happening I realized I am to young for sex and cannot deal with the consequences. Has anyone else felt that some event in there life has changed there outlook
Funny because for me it was when I got pregnant. I was 19 and married. We were expecting our first child. We lived on our own and had jobs. Today my son is 10, and I am no longer married to his father. We are still in contact and are cordial with each other but that is as far as it goes. I have since remarried and my husband is wonderful with my son. It took about 4 years to fully trust him with my son. See when I was younger my mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships