Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Is she getting bored of me?

so anyways our one month was on july 4th. tat day we were talking and chatting saying happy one month and so on. I told her i was going to celebrate with her the next day and she agreed. Next day i called didnt pick up i aimed her she wasnt on. When she came back she told me she was busy and said really sorry. And i was cool with it so i said yea yea its k. I asked can i call u right now she said no not today so im like ok wanna chill tmmr? she was busy agn. Next day i aimed her saying hello didnt answer till much later saying oh im so srry agn. Im like its k agn. I asked watcha doing. few min later oh watching a drama. im like oh wat u watching shes like answering few mintues later agn. and i got pissed sorta so i said bye gnites. she didnt answer. so i was making some lame excuse saying ac isnt working bak

she was like oh wb. im like mm thanx . can i call u tonight shes like no. im like aww why

shes like just dont so im like k w.e then XD when are u ever free shes like this saturday maybe. im like o.o alritey well ac works agn gnites then she said gnites. wat am i suppose to do. did she get bored of me? well we cant really call for her mom is overprotective so yea. so in the end is she getting bored if so wat can i do on sat if she hangs out with me. oh yea she invited me over today like she told me last week to come over her house today but she said no shes busy she forgot all about it
Is she getting bored with you? not for sure, but it does sound kind of like she

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships