Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weed and relationships?

My boyfriend is addicted to weed and as a result of it he has just been kicked out of home and has no money. I am very stressed out just because of all the drama his addiction is causing, eg him never having any money and now having nowhere to live. The thing is he is an amazing boyfriend and I have never felt so loved and secure in a relationship. But the result of his lifestyle is just causing me to get so stressed and worked up and my life is stressful enough and I struggle with my own life let alone having to also deal with his dramas and worrying about him.

I dont know if I should just leave him and be free of all the stress his weed addiction is causing or whether I should stay with him and continue with the relationship (that up till now I have been very happy in)
Weed can be very addictive, he shouldn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships