Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Is he REALLY over me or pretending??? :( PLEASE help?

well my guy friend who i have known for 3 good years and we have liked each other for 1 whole year. well, some sundays ago he said he loved me ALOT and then 2 days later he said he didnt know how he felt for me and thought that we should be normal friends. and so i accepted.



i also found out that he was moving and then i felt that the only reason he said we should be friends is because he will come once in a while to visit me.



over text i asked him if he was really over me and 10 mins later he replied with a yes but i STILL doubt it. i feel as if hes pretending so i would move on. well the truth is i seriously cant because my heart tells me that he still loves me but he doesnt want to admit it.



few weeks ago i texted him saying that i still loved him and he ttried to cut off the conversation by saying good night (since it was at night time.)



i want to ask again because maybe he might say that he still likes me but then i dont want to be rejected. he

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships