Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How many people did you have at your wedding?

I think about mine...which will happen some time in the next 2 years...and I literally can only think of about 30 people I would WANT at such a special day and that includes relatives! My husband probably has more...like around 50 or so....but is that a very small wedding?



I want it to be intimate...VERY intimate and even 70 or 80 seems too many to me!

DO you think some people invite guests who they are not close to?
We had 11: my parents and 2 brothers, his parents, my grandparents on both sides, and a close friend.
First marriage...125.



Second marriage...20
We had 120 at our wedding. 70 to 80 people is considered a small wedding, and there is NOTHING wrong with that! We invited family, close friends, close co-workers and good friends from college. By the time we added in spouses the guest list quickly grew to 150. 120 of them showed up. You don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships