Friday, March 13, 2009

Anybody remember their first day in school and then high school graduation?

Zip, twelve years gone. I sure remember those two days. The blackboard with the uppercase and lowercase alphabet. Later, the robes and hats and the stage in the high school gym and the music.



yes, I can't believe I'm about to take my daughter to school for the first time this August.


It was just me yesterday, lol




yes i remember it. I remember a girl got me in trouble at lunch and i had 5 minutes off recess on my first day. I thought the teacher would hate me forever and label me a trouble maker. I got soo mad I cried all recess and a little boy with a dino toy hugged me. I walked with that boy at graduation and even thought we were never best freinds and hadn't talken to each other in four years, remembered how nice he was that fisrt day. I was really glad he was there with me at the end of it all.




I haven't graduated yet, but I sure do remember my first day of school.


Sitting in a circle with all teh other kids, the teacher near the blackboard, friendly as could be. Then you get to highschool and they don't even give ****! I didn't even think I'd make it to grade 10, thinking about my future career, but here I am.




I do all of it! mine is alittle more time gone by lol but i remember it all! mostly the groups that banned together the popular girls from the not so popular one's lol so childish...i was inbetween lol i look now at all that the italian club the pep squad the cheerleading i ran track! good memories and the good byes but ya know what i see them now out there the popular girls look like sh--t and the ones that were plain janes married and settled and then there's me the in between not married never was 3 beautiful kids all young started late had fun when i was younger ................but i look Good! i do and guess what i date and im happy .......so see we all go there............Live womn! smiled




Yep, unfortunately I have a vivid memory of those horrific days




well you see if i knew i would tell ya :)





ljdshguhsfgbnefuyhg9zsnrgbwiroaht guoehnopsri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships