Friday, March 13, 2009

Do you think a skinhead will find it hard to get a girlfriend?

In your opinion will a girl not like a skinhead? ( I'm not on about somebody on about a shaved head I'm on about a skinhead dress, beliefs, culture, music, I'm a oi! skinhead - don't assume skinheads are racist before you make a comment on that ) Do you think girls will not like skinheads? I'm 17 and a skinhead.



tbh, you sounds like a decent lad, i don't see why girls wont like you..


there is most likely someone out there into the same stuff as you..


: )




what? If you're talking about the racist kind of skinheads then yes it's very possible for them to get girls. They'll just hook up with they're "kind"




No one likes a person with an evil heart, unless their pieces of crap themselves.




You were totally born in the wrong generation my friend




I wouldn't. people DO assume skinheads are racist.




why go around and label yourself in the first place? but im sure youll find a gf




I wouldn't date one.




no i wud never date a skinhed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships