Friday, March 13, 2009

My tone-deaf next door roommate sings all day...? anger management?

I couldn't sing to save my life...but the thing is that I DON'T sing.


This girl obviously doesn't have classes or anything because all day long she just sits in her room playing REALLY cheesy pop love song oldie music and trying to sing along with it...


She has one of those voices everyone would make fun of on American Idol -- I kid you not...I have no clue how her roommates deal with that.


She's not my roommate so I know I shouldn't be upset...but seriously...sometimes I want peace and she starts blasting her music and singing in a loud, horrid voice...


How can I calm down...because I'm scared I'll eventually punch a hole in the wall *__* which is rude and yea....


Please help?^^



Try earplugs when sleeping and headphones to listen to the TV or Radio at other times. Since kicking her out is not an option. Or....u could let her know that she gives a great impression of a female William Hung. If that does not let her psych down u could always get a dab of saliva from someone with strep throat and rub it on a glass and offer her a nice free drink.....she wont be singing anything in about 24-48hrs ...lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships