Friday, March 13, 2009

SHORT QUESTION: Is it normal for a boyfriend to act this way and what does it mean?

My boyfriend told me the other day that he couldn't see me this weekend because he had finals to study for. I told him I would go to the mall for one day and he freaked out about it for over an hour and was begging me not to go because he was scared for my safety (since I would have to take the bus) and because he wanted to go with me etc.


I finally agreed not to go, but he got suspicious that I was just saying that and I said I would just take the bus to a shop nearby and he got worried again. Later he told me he would come up to see me this weekend after all because he wanted to see me.


I'm wondering if the reason he decided to come up was because he didn't want me going out shopping? Is this typical and what does this say about him? He's very sweet, sensitive, romantic, and a bit protective...but he's never acted this way before :/


Thanks ^^



Ethier he is trying to be sweet and protective or he is hiding something but if you guys both really like each other and youve never seen anything suspicus b4 hes probaly just protecting you




It sure sounds like he did not want you to go shopping. It's typical enough for a guy to want to over protect his girl, at least for the obsessive protective guys.




maybe he doesnt want u to meet another guy just in case u would dump him or hes really over protective it doesnt mean much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships