Friday, March 13, 2009

Is it the guys job to keep calling the girl and setting up dates?

I was sitting in the lobby and I saw her walk past. I stop her with some conversation and just when she was leaving I asked her for her number and she gave it to me.





Later I called her and she picked up. I txt her and she txts back. I scheduled a date for Friday (tomorrow) and she said we're on. The reason I'm asking this question is because she is "supa-supa" hot and I don't know if she wants me to keep initiating with her. We're in college btw.





So do I just keep on with what I'm doing now? Also girls, if you were in such a situation with a guy would you want him to be the one initiating? Thanks :-)



Keep doing what you're doing. Since she's saying yes, she must be interested!





If I was in that situation, I would absolutely want the guy to initiate, because I'm just too darn shy to do it myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships