Friday, March 13, 2009

Do I have a reason to be hurt in this situation? Or do I simply care too much?

Alright, I have enormous feelings for this girl, whom I'm friends with... Lately we've been getting closer and she was going out with this guy that didn't really treat her so well, so they broke up... After that, we were getting closer, I was getting her to laugh in conversations, she showed some signs of interests, and then all of the sudden, she's back with her ex, who, again, didn't treat her so well towards the end of their first relationship...





I'm so confused as to why she'd want to be with him again. I would treat her sooo much better, I truly have the deepest feelings for her, and its not about just her physical appearance or anything... Sure, I think she's the most gorgeous girl I've ever laid eyes on, but I've gotten to know her a bit and her personality and we've talked about our interests and stuff... I just genuinely like her, and then as she's seemingly starting to show signs of interest in me, she decides to give her ex another "go."





She realizes that she might be getting herself into another mess, and I'm just concerned for her, but I'm also upset that my chances may be put off for an extended period of time...





I'm just confused and I feel hurt in this situation because of the fact that I thought that there was something there between us, but she is willing to go back to possibly being mistreated again... I think so highly of her and she honestly deserves the world in my eyes, and I know I could give her that if she'd just see something in me...





Do I have a reason to feel as upset as I do with this situation... Yes we are friends so I'm pretty in tune with what's going on and with the feelings I have for her, is it ok that I feel hurt by this whole thing?





Maybe I care for her too much for my own good, but I just think the world of her...





She isn't aware of my feelings for her yet either, I don't think... I haven't told her or anything.



Be upset with yourself not her. She isnt attracted to you for anything more than friends. Read the signs. Trust me she knows you like her. Being nice to a girl that likes bad boys and drama wont make her want you. Stop wasing your time. It doesnt matter what you could give her she likes games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships