Friday, March 13, 2009

My really good friend is a guy, and my parents won

First of all, my mom thinks that "I don't open up to her enough" and that I'm really "hiding my feelings for him". It's SO irritating. He plays sports, and I go to his games to obviously suppiort him, cause he's my best guy friend. My mom thinks I go because I like him.





It's like...WHAT THE HECK IS SO BAD ABOUT BEING FRIENDS IF ONE IS A GUY & ONES A GIRL?


what do i say do my mom when she asks me "so, whats going on with *insertguyfriendnamehere*"


its really irritating. can you guys give me advice on what to do if your parents are over-analyzing girl & guy friendships?



you can just keep telling her there is nothing there... but maybe one day you will realize that there is something there. i was 12 and my best friend in the entire world was a guy. we stayed "friends" for almost 10 years... i am 22. my "friend" and i are getting married next month... thing thats so funny is... my mom did the EXACT same thing every time i talked to him!!!




I hate it when people do that!


I think it's very bias to do something like that.


Just because you hang with another sex you have to have something going on. ugh!


But I think you should sit down & talk to her about it like for real. Because she obviously doesn't plan on changing her mind as long as you keep on hanging with him.




unfortunently , there is really nothing you can do . i was in that same situation & they never believed me so i just quit .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships