Friday, March 13, 2009

My ex said I love you too?

Well we have been hanging out lately and we were sitting with some friends at a table and he was being weird and then he kinda hit me so I said I hate you and he said I love you too.


After that someone lied to me and told me that he was saying **** and so i was mad and he was all calm about it, he was like I'm not saying anything then kinda walked away





The thing is he has liked this one girl for like 2-3 years and has asked her our like 6 times and she said no every time, I heard he is gunna try again. Is he just messing with me?


(In our school right now there is a lot of tension so when he said the I love you too thing it made our friends look and kinda go silent)



why are you making a big deal about it> i don't think he meant it in that way. he was either just being cute or just saying something. i doubt he was trying to get you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships