Friday, March 13, 2009

Problem with brother.?

Well recently my brother moved in with my wife because he was out of a job and had no where to go. Well anyway I started to notice he has been getting into my things and it's small stuff I don't care much about. Well anyway I've started to collect guns after my tours in Iraq and plus I'm now a police officer. Anyway I noticed one of my guns was off it's safety and loaded. I always keep them on safety with no clips in them when I'm not using them. I know he did it because it's just me my wife and him in the house. My wife has no reason to go into my guns and she denied doing so. Anyway should I talk to him about this. He gets defensive and I don't want to get him started on his menstral cycle. He's 22 years old and I don't know what to do with him. I told him if you mess with any of my things your out. So should I kick him out or what? Thanks



You gave your brother boundaries and he cross the line....so are you asking if you should change the line.





You are a Police Officer not his dad...stop wagging your finger and make a decision. He has put the mother of your unborn baby in harms way because she did not let him move in you did.





Guest weather they are friends or family should not be invading your privacy....(Gun's) ball's in your court




Just explain to him that you want him to treat your things with more respect and that hes welcome to use them as long as hedoesn'tt abuse them, like teach him how to properly handle the guns and make sure he puts them back with the safety on and unloaded.





Be calm when you talk to him,don't make it out to be a big deal out of it. But make sure he knows your serious




yes kick him out let him move in with your parents or other relatives


you should lock up your guns with padlock so that way he cant get into the gun box


you never know he might be feeling down and ending his life and taking your life and your wifes life as well so kick him out say sorry you have to go me and my wife need our own space and we are tring for a baby so you have to go i have asked our parents and they said you can move in with them




His menstral cycle? WTF is that? I say you take the bolts out of your weapons and lock em up. Then see if he is still messing with your stuff. If he does, you have given him fair warning... boot him out.





However, this could be a ploy to get your attention. Is he having problems in his life? Have you taken the time to find out what is going on in his life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships