Friday, March 13, 2009

My situation..please help?

i like him so much.i never get the chance to talk to himm.i have to run in hallways,wake up extra early so i could eat nasty breakfast at school just to see his face.<i feel like a stalker> he gives me these shyy/sweet/curious looks. idk wut the meaning is.hes joining baseball and im joing softball so i can see him afterschool in practices and hes friends with my friend's boyfriends. i need a way to introduce myself. pleasse.i wanna do it myself and not thru something. thnx



Then introduce yourself. You will never know until you ask. I wasted to many years in high school being afraid to talk to girls and get rejected, don't you do the same.


He will respect you more for having the courage to talk to him personally rather than thru the grapevine.


No matter what you do, BE YOURSELF. Don't put forward any false pretense just to win him over. That will fade and your true colors will show thru and he will be more turned off by that than anything. ( Just as girls hate it when guys do it)


Human beings have chemistry that is either there or it is not. Don't PUSH it if it isn't...and don't RUSH it if it is. Good luck.




Hey, i also faced this kind of problem before, but seriously i would suggest you just bring out your courage and just go up and say Hi. That's the only way he would know you, no other way. I did that too to my first crush and that's how we know each other, now we are dating.


So, trust me.




Just introduce yourself. If he is already looking at you then he knows who you are. Don't be shy girl, it is the only way to break your issue.




Well he's friend with your friend's boyfriend right? So just go up to him after practice one day and say, "Oh hey, you're -your friend's boyfriend's name- friend right? I'm -your name here-"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family & Relationships